dimecres, 12 de juny del 2013

Sant Julià de Ramis, 2013-06-01 Ball

Sant Julià de Ramis,
Dissabte 2013-06-01 Ball
58 Balls (32 Country, 55%). Repàs a Kiss Me Mary, Got My Baby Back, Shame & Scandal

  1. Brooks & Dunn - My Maria (My Maria)
  2. Brother Phelps - Any Way The Wind Blows (Easy Come Easy Go)
  3. Sara Evans - Wait a minute (Just A Minute)
  4. Keith Urban - The River (1991 Radio Edit) (The River)
  5. Clay Walker - Live, laugh, love (Live, laugh, love)
  6. Helena Paparizou - A Brighter  Day (Sunshine)
  7. Van Morrison - Precious Time (Precious Time)
  8. Derek Ryan - I Got My Baby Back (Got My Baby Back)
  9. Derek Ryan - Kiss Me Mary (Kiss Me Mary)
  10. Status Quo - The Wanderer (The Wanderer)
  11. Go Cat Go - Please mama please (Go Cat Go)
  12. The Sporran Brothers - Amazing grace (Rita's Waltz)
  13. Lonestar - What About Now (What About Now)
  14. Bruce Springsteen - Pay me my money down (Behind The Clouds)
  15. Patty Loveless - Mr. Man In The Moon (Magic Moon)
  16. Belle Perez - Amame (Ámame)
  17. Shamrock - Irish Stew (Irish Stew)
  18. Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye (50 Ways)
  19. The Lennerockers - High Class Lady (My New Life)
  20. Precious Wilson & Eruption - Cry To Me (Cry Cry Cry)
  21. Michael Learns To Rock - Blue Night (Blue Night Cha)
  22. Roy Orbison - California Blue (California Blue)
  23. Irene Sheer - Tennessee Waltz (Tennessee Waltz Surprize)
  24. Dr. Victor & The Rasta Rebels - Shame & Scandal In The Family (Shame & Scandal)
  25. Fito Olivares - Fin De Semana (Cumbia Semana)
  26. Mark Chesnutt - Woman (This & That)
  27. Zac Brown Band - Toes (Toes)
  28. Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (Cooler Than Me)
  29. Glenn Frey - Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed? (Caught In The Act)
  30. The Mavericks - Back in your arms again (Mexi-Fest)
  31. Chris Anderson & DJ Robbie - Chill Factor (Chill Factor)
  32. The Mavericks - I Don't Care if You Love Me Anymore (Eatin' Right And Drinkin' Bad)
  33. Derek Ryan - I Got My Baby Back (I Got My Baby Back)
  34. Derek Ryan - Kiss Me Mary (Kiss Me Mary)
  35. Status Quo - The Wanderer (The Wanderer)
  36. Dr. Victor & The Rasta Rebels - Shame & Scandal In The Family (Shame & Scandal)
  37. Jeff Carson - Betty's Taking Judo (Tush Push)
  38. Toby Keith - Cabo San Lucas (San Lucas)
  39. Brooke  Fraser - Something In The Water (Something In The Water)
  40. The Killers - Human (Human Dancer)
  41. Tomeu Penya - Convence a tu mama (Jamaican Run)
  42. Kikki Danielson - Cowboy Yoddle Song (Yodel A E Tee)
  43. Toby Keith - White Rose (White Rose)
  44. Laura Bell Bundy - I'm No Good For Ya Baby (I'm No Good)
  45. John Dean - Riders In The Sky Medley (Riders In The Sky)
  46. Barcode Brothers - The flute (The Flute)
  47. Imelda May - Inside Out (Imelda's Way)
  48. Orquestra Mario Riccardi - Caballero (Caballero)
  49. The Jives Aces - Mama Don't Allow (Skiffle Time)
  50. Alan Jackson - Long Long Way (Long Long Way)
  51. Garth Brooks - New Way To Fly (Wonderland Waltz)
  52. Mind Reflection - Da Roots (Reflection)
  53. Black Out All Stars/Black Out All Stars - I Like It Like That (Islands In The Stream)
  54. Bluelagoon - Isle of Paradise (The Little Rhumba)
  55. Celtic Thunder - The Galway Girl (Galway Girls)
  56. Dr. Victor - If You Wanna Be Happy (Crazy Foot Mambo)
  57. Lionel Richie - Dance The Night Away (Intrigue)
  58. The Mavericks - All Over Again (Over Time)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada